(R)eal CareersWe're always looking for (R)evolutionary talent
We’re not your
typical MEP firm
Please review our current MEP design job description(s) below.
Note: we’re always looking for great mechanical designers, electrical designers, plumbing designers and drafters.
Senior Plumbing Designer
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com
- Demonstrates Revolution’s core values:
- Pride in product – Provides quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints
- Empowerment – Works as a revolutionary team player, builds up junior staff, and demonstrates a good attitude
- Education – Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Leads the design in the Design Development, Construction Document, and Construction Phases of the project
- Works with drafting team for setups, updates, and completion of redlines
- Completes required calculations and code evaluations
- Creates drawing package and written documents per contract scope and deliverable guidelines
- Packages documents for PM to submit to client for deliverables.
- Attends project meetings independently
- Coordinates with architects and other consultants in a timely and professional manner
- Follows discipline standards per the design manual
- Follows drafting standards per the design manual
- Coordinates with admin staff for project admin needs and ensures tasks are completed per the admin manual
- Completes QA/QC of drafter, self, and JR staff’s work before each deliverable.
- Mentors junior staff through the design phase
- Resolves any discrepancies with signing engineer
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD and Revit
- Evaluates and provides the owner recommendations for substitution requests and value engineered design requests
- Completes plans check and jurisdictional review responses and packages
- Mentors junior staff through the review phase
- Reviews and responds to submittals, RFI’s and shop drawings in a timely manner
- Coordinates reviews/responses with admin and PM
- Leads discipline site observation visits and reports
- Leads discipline at construction meetings
- Mentors junior staff through the construction phase